lazy ass producers of The Jason Show came across this meme from Jason's bestie, Pumpkin Delight. She, who is far from a lazy ass, came across this here.
1. Have you ever had a romantic break-up that was easy?
Truthfully, I have only really had one real romantic break-up. And it was the most difficult thing in my life. After that, I dated a guy for a couple of months, and I was crushed when he dumped me. For about one hour. Then I realized how wrong we were for each other and that I needed to quit my teaching job and become a flight attendant. (Which never happened.)
2. When was the first time you felt betrayed?
At the age of 4 the dentist told me to close my eyes and I'd get a big surprise. Then he jabbed the inside of my mouth with my first ever novocain shot. Well, I never fell for that trick again!
3. Do you feel religious beliefs should have a role in politics?
4. Are you doing anything special this weekend?
I am recovering from a cold. Laying around and napping all day is very special! Too bad it was such a beautiful day outside.
5. Oreo cookies turned 100 this week. How do you eat an Oreo?
I don't eat Oreos. I don't like them.
6. If you could change something about yourself, what would it be?
I would like working out at a gym. For two hours. Every day. At 4:00 a.m.
7. Describe a time when you should have tried harder.
I think an ongoing battle with me is needing to try harder with my family. I should be more in tune with Giancarlo's emotional needs. I should spend more time with Diego. I should have more patience and show more affection to my in-laws. I should call my dad more often. I should keep in touch with my siblings better than I do. Sometimes I think I'm lazy when it comes to my relationships that matter the most.
(He says as he spends yet another hour on his computer, isolated from his family!)
8. What is your favorite baseball-related movie?
My first reflex was to say that there are no baseball related movies that I like. But that's not true. I liked A League of Their Own (Madonna and Rosie O'Donnell--a gay baseball movie if there ever was one), and also a gay themed baseball movie called The Broken Hearts Club, starring the tasty Dean Cain.
9. What is one lesson you have learned this past year?
There is only so much a person should have to put up with. Sometimes you have to put your big boy panties on and make a change.