This season of Q & A will focus on the ever popular meme. I'll be picking and choosing from the many that are out there. If you have a good one, point me in the right direction!
1. Using what's in your fridge right now what sort of meal would you be able to make for guests who are knocking at the front door this very minute?
If all else fails, mix the contents of the fridge with pasta. Right now, it would turn out pretty good. I have plenty of grilled veggies-- eggplant, zucchini, red peppers, onions, and potatoes. I could saute them in olive oil for a minute, toss with pasta, and add parmesan. Done!
2. What is something about yourself that you hope will change but that probably never will?
I want a more muscular body. I know exactly what I need to do to get it, but I will probably never do anything about it.
3. What's something about yourself that you hope will never change?
I hope I will always remember the importance of a sense of humor and keep mine intact, until the day I die.
4. Do you usually send serious or funny greeting cards? Why?
Almost always funny, unless I'm giving it to Giancarlo. I'm pretty sure he prefers serious. I prefer funny. And, the dirtier, the better.
5. Bird watching, shell gathering, or star gazing- your choice for whiling away the hours?
Star gazing, on a hot summer night. Naked. What?
6. Do you double or triple check things? If so, what?
Mainly it's my classroom door if I'm working on the weekend. I'm terrified of leaving it unlocked and having vandals get in. So I triple check it. Once when I lock it. Again after walk a few steps away, and again when I get to the bottom of the stairs. I'm a freak.
7. What's your favorite place for people watching?
West Hollywood, or any place that gays gather en masse.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I'm starving! But the grout man is downstairs in the kitchen and I would feel funny going down and getting something to eat with him right there. I should probably offer him a sandwich. Would you offer your grout man a sandwich?