Hulagirl tagged me to participate in this, ahem, Intelligent Meme. Of course, I am powerless to resist, as my favorite thing to do online before I began blogging was to fill out, pass around, and yes, even create internet quizzes. But this one looks like this one will require more than just answers on the fly!
Here's how the Intelligent MeMe works:
1) Link to the person who tagged you and notify him/her that your MeMe post is up and running.
2) Once you create your Multiple Intelligent MeMe, tag any number of people who won't reach through your computer screen and choke you because you tagged them.
4) Alert them to the fact they have been tagged by any means possible.
5) Threaten them with Mitt Romney political ads and more tags if they don't post the Intelligent MeMe within one week.
5) Post the rules.
A. List the 8 Multiple Intelligences:
B. Post "something" that corresponds with each of the above. "Something" can be a quote, a picture, a drawing, a story, a song, a book, an anecdote... whatever corresponds with each intelligence. Here are the examples Swampy used:
1. Visual-Spatial: "The only real world is the world seen by children."
2. Verbal-Linguistic: "Words are a wonderful form of communication, but they will never replace kisses and punches."
3. Musical-Rhythmical: "I march to a different drummer whose location, identity, and musical training have yet to be established."
4. Bodily-Kinesthetic: I knew something was wrong the minute you bit my nose.
5. Interpersonal: "There's no room in this argument for both of us, unless you move over just a little."
6. Intrapersonal: "Would you rather be in my mood or have me come into yours?"
7. Naturalist: "At what point in my war with the tumbleweeds will the tumbleweeds finally give up."
8. Logical-Mathematical: "If I die before doing everything on my list, to whom should I leave my list?"
And being a highly visual person myself, I decided to go with an emphasis on pictures/photography. I went to corbis.com and did a search for each category, choosing a picture from the first page of each search that I found interesting in relation to that intelligence. Here's what I came up with:
Play if you would like, I'd love to see what you came up with! Thanks, Hulagirl!