As If You Really Wanted to Know Seven More Things About Me
You may thank Suz from My Life As a Busy Bee and Hula Hank for subjecting you to yet more Jason related TMI.
1) I've had laser treatments for back hair issues. While these treatments were very good for getting rid of the majority, I still have to battle manually the unwanted intruders now and again. Mind you, my back was not a carpet by any means, and the problem was mainly with my lower back. But it took some time to get me pool and beach ready!
2) Speaking of battles: The older I get, the more intensely I have to fight the nose hair fight. It is SO disturbing. I now own multiple battery powered devices for purpose.
3) The two senior individuals with whom I reside do not close the door when they use the bathroom. Talk about TMI.
4) When I lived in Peru, one place I stayed had a big open-air dining room. Right next to it was the bathroom. It had windows, up high. And they were open, too. And the whole place echoed liked the Grand Canyon. Not good.
5) In the above mentioned place in Peru, we shared the open-to-the-dining-room bathroom with our landlady's grouchy son. He was fed up with my roommate's bad habit of clogging the toilet. So one day, he hauled him into the bathroom and showed him a long knife that was kept in a drawer. And he told him to USE IT TO CUT THINGS UP so the toilet wouldn't clog!
6) It drives me CRAZY when people leave their multiple containers of Metamucil out on the kitchen countertop for indefinite periods of time!
7) I cannot stand it when people use air fresheners that smell like food in the bathroom. Mixing those two kinds of scents is just not right.
Sorry, Claire. More potty talk.
And now I'm tagging the following bloggers, because I would love to get to know them better. But let me clarify that the original purpose of this meme was not about TMI. Rather, you're supposed to share seven interesting/random pieces of information about yourself, and then tag seven other people to do the same. But if you want to share TMI, feel free.