I snagged this off of one of the blogs that I lurk. But I will never provide the link because I think I would be highly embarrassed. And some of my readers should never see a blog like it. However, there is some stuff that I can share with all!
Katrine, Laura, JLo, and Kira, you're it!
1. Would you make a fool out of yourself in public if it meant you were making your partner laugh? Of course I would.
2. Would you prefer the lights on or off during sex? On, usually.
3. Do you judge people solely by their musical preferences? I think I totally do, now that I think about it.
4. If you could 'take back' your virginity from your first partner, would you? That is an incredibly complex question for me to answer. But ultimately, I have to say, no.
5. Would you ever start a relationship with someone who was still living with an ex for financial reasons? Possibly. If they were completley out of this world.
6. Do you need to know everything about someone's past? The more I know, the better, in most cases.
7. It is more worthwhile and satisfying to improve the world or appreciate the world? To improve the world
8. Do you feel you have a purpose or calling in life? My purpose or calling in life is whatever I make it.
9. Do you believe that dreams can be messages from a "higher level"? Naaa, I think that's baloney.
10. Would you rather have a great friend you could share everything with or a great lover you can't really talk to? It's not a black and white world.
11. Is the male or female body the closest to perfection? Click here for the answer to that question.
13. Do you like kissing in public? Not really.
14. Do you have a fetish that you would like to employ in your next relationship? This implies that there will be a next relationship. I do, however, have a couple little things I might like to try in my current relationship.
15. Did America really put a man on the moon? Of course.
16. Would you date someone significantly (9 years or over) older than you? No. I tried it, and it was a total flop. All three weeks of it.
17. Generally, in life, what makes you happy? A sense of calm peppered with lots of laughter.
18. How well do you handle criticism? Not well. Not well at all.
19. Would you like to date someone a lot purer than you? Sounds boring!
20. When fooling around with someone, do you sometimes have sexual fantasies about other people? Who doesn't?
21. Is it possible for full-figured women to be equally attractive as thinner women? Absolutely. There are beautiful full-figured women and unattractive thin women. And vice versa. But why is this question only about women?
22. You've just met someone incredible while out with friends, and (s)he's been kind enough to cough up a phone number. When do you call? This only happened to me once. And I called the next day.
23. Do you think the family of a murder victim should have any say in what punishment is given to the murderer? No.
24. Would you have a 'Happy Button' installed on your body, connected to your brain, which would instantly make you very happy whenever you pressed it? Probably!
25. Would you rather know everything about your mate, or be regularly surprised? Almost everything. With a fun surprise every now and then.
26. We are all human, do you judge someone for a past indiscretion? An indiscretion, of course. Something that seriously hurt someone else, I'm not sure.
27. What looks sexy on a woman or a man? A towel.
28. Would you rather have your dream job or your soul mate for the rest of your life? Soul mate
29. Do you consider yourself sexually open minded? Quite
30. Should your mate also become your best friend? Not necessarily. But it could be a good thing.
32. Have you ever had a true one-night stand? No.
33. Have you ever posed as a nude model? Wouldn't it be fun to something so easy and get paid for it? But no.
34. Would you prefer if good things happened, or interesting things? Good things. I can invent my own interesting things.
35. Is it better to have loved and lost then never to have loved at all? To have loved and lost.